- Zumba ® Basic 1
- Zumba ®Gold
- Zumba® in the circuit
- Insanity Live
- First Aid and CPR C
- Certified Personal Trainer
- Bachelor of Science Kinesiology (Distinction)
Performance and Training Highlights
- Dancer at Gran Bahia Principe Resorts in the Mayan Riviera ; Performed aerial silks, aerial hoop and mastil as well
- Has 14 years of experience teaching dance throughout Saskatchewan
- Performed as a dancer in Cancun and Playa Del Carmen for Lev Jackson
- Performed as dancer/aerialist in India for numerous music videos, movies, award shows and commercials
- Performed as dancer/Aerialist for Do Portugal Circus in Panama & Costa Rica
- Performed as a dancer for Moshi Moshi Bollywood and events all around Singapore
- Performed and competed throughout North America including: Saskatchewan, Alberta and Las Vegas
- Company member of Stiletto Vibe Dance; Some performances include: Huskies football games, Relay for Life, Zumba® for lung, Bridal shows and Downtown sidewalk sale
- Dancer in Geordie Gescha’s Love Pirates music video
- Aerial Performer at the 2016 Mayor’s Cultural Gala & Halo Galo (2015 & 2016)
Laura’s 3 Favorite Things:
- Family & friends
What inspired me to teach?
I started taking Zumba® with Kelly and coming from a dance back ground, I instantly fell in love with it. I knew I wanted to start sharing my love of Zumba® with the world! I haven’t looked back since.
Why do I teach?
I teach because I have a passion for fitness and every time I teach it puts a smile on my face. I love seeing everyone have fun and work toge ther in accomplishing their fitness goals.
What do I teach?
I teach Older Adult Zumba®, Adult Dance, Ballet/Jazz and Hip-Hop.
You will also find me subbing around the studio 🙂
I pretty much run off of Tim Horton’s #lifesavers