For the safety of our students and instructors, we are implementing new cleaning and maintenance protocols and will uphold all protocols set forth by the Saskatchewan Government in regards to COVID-19. In addition, we will be limiting class sizes until further notice.
ENTERING AND EXITING THE STUDIO:
1) Everyone will be permitted into the facility one by one.
2) You must bring “COVID Screening questions” at the time of arrival for every class.
3) Participants participating in the large studio will enter via our McEown Ave entrance.
4) Please arrive with your workout clothing on. Outdoor shoes will be left in the vestibule. Leave all additional belongings in your vehicle.
5) Wait outside of the studio on marked social distancing spaces until permitted into the facility and directed to your studio.
6) Upon entering the studio, students must immediately wash their hands and wipe down their water bottles and/or mats with provided disinfectants. No exceptions.
7) Instructors will direct all flow of traffic. Please maintain a safe distance from other participants at all times.
8) Studio floors are marked, please find your designated numbered square. Bring your water bottle and other belongings into the square with you.
9) Sharing of any equipment will not be permitted.
10) Doors will be locked during class, and will only open for entry/exit times.
11) At the end of class, students will wipe down all equipment used and place into labeled “soiled” bins. There will be no access to waiting area at the end of class.
HYGIENE AND AWARENESS
1) We ask that everyone limit the amount of surfaces that they touch when they are in our facility.
2) Maintain a safe distance away from others at all times.
3) If you feel unwell, please do not come to the facility. If you have a booked class and feel ill, please contact us.
4) Washroom access is granted ONLY in the washroom inside of the studio you are participating in.
Our large studio has 56 spaces maintaining the 6 feet social distancing. Our small studio has 40 spaces maintaining the 6 feet social distancing.
SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITH OUT NOTICE