Enrolment Terms & Conditions:
- All services purchased from We Move SK must be preceded by the applicant acknowledging, by way of completing the We Move SK liability waiver form and Par Q form, that he/she has no physical limitations preventing him/her from participation.
- All applicants under the age of 18 years must have a parent/guardian present on their first visit to consent to the applicant’s participation and sign the We Move SK liability waiver form and Par Q form.
- The applicant also agrees to abide by the rules and regulations of the studio and acknowledges that these rules and regulations may change from time to time.
- All applicants release We Move SK, its owners, directors, managers andall employees from all liability regarding
1) any injury to self or child
2) any loss or damage to personal property.
- If purchasing packages that require payments to be made in installments, the applicant agrees to approve such installments be made by credit card on the dates as predetermined in the services contract.
Registration & Purchase:
- To register or purchase from We Move SK online booking system, you must be over eighteen years of age.
- You must ensure that the details provided by you on registration or at any time are correct and complete.
- We Move SK is not membership based. We will not automatically debit your credit card every month and will not give you the hard sell. If you choose the “Half Payment” option you will be automatically charged the remainder on said date in your confirmation email as well as in class description, if you prefer to not be charged please bring a post dated cheque for owing amount on the first day of class.
- We accept Visa, Mastercard, Debit, Cash and Cheques. Visa and Mastercard are accepted online, cash, debit and cheques accepted at the studio. All payments are taken in CAD.
- Promotional or Free class Passes Limited to a maximum of 2 Free Classes per person per calendar year. Please bring in passes at the time of booking your free class(es). Thank you for your understanding.
- Promotional Codes obtained from instructors or Mommy Connection classes may only be used one time per customer. Thank you for your understanding.
- If any We Move SK class does not meet the minimum number of participants enrolled, We Move SK will issue you a refund for the cancelled classes.
- Christmas Gift/New Year Certificates from We Move SK cannot be combined with any other offers including incentive codes for multiple classes. Only 1 certificate per person can be used and must be used on a single full enrolment.
- All referral incentives from We Move SK: $25.00 Gift Certificates only apply for “new” clients and can only be used on full class enrolments not events, workshops or camps. There is no maximum amount of referrals you can receive in a calendar year.
We Move SK Refund Policy:
- We Move SK reserves the right to cancel any class if classes do not meet the minimum number of participant’s enrolled. We Move SK will issue you a refund for the cancelled classes.
- Participants with cancelations with more than 30 days prior to the first class will incur a $20+GST administration fee. The participant will receive the remainder of the balance as a credit on the participants account for up to 6 months after the cancelation date for We Move SK class enrolments only. Refunds will not be issued.
- If the participant cancels the registration less than 30 days prior to the first class they will incur a 50% cancellation fee and $20+GST administration fee. The participant will receive the remainder of the balance as a credit on the participants account for up to 6 months after the cancelation date for We Move SK class enrolments only. Refunds will not be issued.
- Refunds or credits will not be issued if the participant cancels the registration less than 14 days prior to the first class. Only extreme emergencies or circumstances may permit an adjustment.
- If you reserve a class and don’t show up without canceling your reservation prior, neither a refund nor a credit will be provided.
- Any class paid with a half payment must be paid in full by start date of the class or will automatically be charged on the date listed in class description and confirmation email.
- Classes from this term cannot be transferred to the next session.
- Make-up classes will be permitted provided upon availability within the registered session. If you are unable to attend all of your scheduled classes, you will be permitted to make them up at any class of equal or less value within the session based on availability. Please check the website or email We Move SK for class availability.
- If you are unable to attend any of your scheduled classes, you must ‘early cancel’ online through your Mindbody account or email firstname.lastname@example.org at least 24 hours prior to the start time of your scheduled class. If you did not cancel yourself out of the missed class but would like to make it up, the cost will be ½ of a drop in class rate of the particular class you missed.
- All make-up classes are first come first serve basis.