- Preschool Ballet and Tap teacher
- 15 years of Dance training
- High school graduate
Performance and Training Highlights
- Travelled across Canada for competitions
- Performed for Harlem Globe Trotters
- Travelled to Las Vegas for Tremaine Dance Conventions
- Performed with RiderFlo for the Saskatchewan Roughriders
- Travelled to Kelowna for the Crystal Classic Grand Championships
Kylie's 3 Favorite Things:
- Road trips
- Warm weather
What inspired me to teach?
I had always looked up to my teachers at dance and had always loved being at dance. I would always pretend to be a teacher at family gatherings, at the age of 6. I had always planned on teaching, as soon as I started co-teaching I knew that teaching would be my thing.
Why do I teach?
- I have always enjoyed being with children and adding a positive piece to everyone’s day.
What do I teach?
- Ballet/Jazz and Hip Hop
I don’t like bread, weird right?!