9 Week Schedule: June 15- August 16, 2020
We are happy to offer classes in the open grassed field across from We Move SK front entrance.
NEW (TEMPORARY) PRICING:
Due to limited class sizes, new COVID-19 cleaning requirements and additional products and equipment needs, we will be introducing the following (temporary) rates.
Online classes: will remain the same pricing as pre-covid
In Studio/ Outdoor Classes: Adult Fitness: $15/Class + Tax
In Studio/ Outdoor Classes: Kids and Specialty Fitness: $17.25/Class + Tax
In Studio: 10 or less
Outside Fitness: 15 or less
Outside Music: 10 or less children
ENTERING AND EXITING THE OUTDOOR CLASSES:
1) Everyone will meet outside of We Move SK (on McEown Ave). Please wait on the markers on the pavement, maintaining social distancing. You must bring “COVID Screening questions” at the time of arrival for every class.
2) Please arrive with your workout clothing on. Leave all additional belongings in your vehicle.
3) Instructors will direct all participants to the park at the start time of class. Please maintain a safe distance from people at all times.
4) There is no bathroom facility in the park.
5) Classes will run rain or shine.
6) At the end of class, students will put all equipment into the used bins.
7) Parents/guardians must send COVID Form with their child under 18 years of age when entering class. Upon exiting the facility we will send children out to you as you wait on the designated social distancing spaces outside of the studio on McEown Ave.
HYGIENE AND AWARENESS OUTSIDE
1) Maintain a safe distance away from others at all times.
2) If you feel unwell, please do not come to class. If you have a booked class and feel ill, please contact us and we will cancel it for you up to 2 hours before the class. Any student who cancels due to illness will not be permitted to rejoin classes for 14 days.
3) Please apply the appropriate sunscreen and bug spray prior to class.
4) Make sure to have plenty of water.