In Studio COVID Policies
We Move SK instructors, physiotherapists, and staff are all double vaccinated for COVID-19.
Although it is not government mandated to wear a mask while indoors, it is strongly recommended for all students to participate in a mask at We Move SK.
For the safety of our students and instructors, we have implemented cleaning and maintenance protocols. We will continue uphold all protocols set forth by the Saskatchewan Government in regards to COVID-19 regardless if they are mandated. In addition, we will be limiting class sizes and keeping social distancing until further notice.
ENTERING AND EXITING THE STUDIO:
1) Everyone will be permitted into the facility one by one.
2) Please read the “COVID Screening Questions” poster on our entrance doors at the time of arrival for every class. Entrance to our facility requires verbal confirmation you agree to the questions at the time of admittance.
3) Please arrive with your workout or dance clothing on. Outdoor shoes must be left in the vestibule. Leave all additional belongings in your vehicle.
4) Wait outside of the studio on marked social distancing spaces until permitted into the facility and directed to your studio.
5) Upon entering the studio, students must immediately wash their hands and wipe down their water bottles and/or mats with provided disinfectants. No exceptions.
6) Instructors will direct all flow of traffic. Please maintain a safe distance from other participants at all times.
7) Studio floors are marked, please find your designated numbered square. Bring your water bottle to your marked space. All other belongings will go into studio cubbies.
8) Sharing of any equipment will not be permitted.
9) Doors will be locked during class, and will only open for entry/exit times.
10) Our studio lobby will remain closed until further notice. Parents, guardians, and other non-participants must wait outside the studio. Parents and Guardians will not be permitted inside the facility during their child’s class time.
11) At the end of class, students will wipe down all equipment used and place into labeled “used” bins. There will be no access to our lobby/waiting area at the end of class.
12) Upon exiting the facility, instructors and/or We Move SK staff will bring your children out to you as you wait on the designated social distancing spaces outside of the facility either on McEown Ave or inside Market Mall in our hallway.
HYGIENE AND AWARENESS
1) We ask that everyone limit the amount of surfaces that they touch when they are in our facility.
2) Maintain a safe distance away from others at all times.
3) If you feel unwell, please do not come to the facility. If you have a booked class and feel ill, please contact us and we will cancel it for you up to 3 hours before the class. Any student who cancels due to illness will not be permitted to rejoin classes for 14 days or send us a negative COVID result and symptom free to be permitted prior to the 14 day isolation clause.
4) Washroom access is granted ONLY in the washroom inside of the studio you are participating in.
Music Together Class changes:
1) Each family will be directed to a number on the studio floor, where they will place their own blanket from home, to clearly mark their families space.
2) Each family will be given a bag of instruments upon entering to keep at their blanket all class.
3) Choreographed movement will maintain social distancing.
Staggering of class times:
1) We have staggered studio start times so classes will not be entering or exiting the facility at the same time wherever possible
2) Older siblings who are in a movement class at a similar class time as the younger child/guardians are participating in Music classes, will be occupied in the movement class studio until the end of the music class as we will not be able to transfer children from studio to studio or class to class.
All participants aged 12+ must provide their vaccine card or QR code at the time of entry into the studio.
For all adult fitness classes, if proof of vaccination has been provided, double vaccinated participants are welcome to remove their mask once they have entered their socially distanced square (outlined in green tape on the studio floor). All previous health measures remain in place including staying home if you have any symptoms, entering and exiting the studio wearing a mask, washing hands after entering the space, and leaving all unnecessary items at home or in the car.
All participants in Kids’ classes, including adults in parent-assisted classes like Music Together and Tumbling, must remain masked during class even if full vaccination status is provided.
Participants who do not provide proof of vaccination and/or proof of a negative-result Covid test will be denied entry into our facility even if that participant is masked.
ALL POLICIES SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE