- Zumba® Basic 1
- Zumba® Basic 2
- Zumba® Gold
- Zumba® Toning
- CanfitPro FIS trained
- Former CanfitPro FIS instructor
- Les Mills® Tone, BodyFlow, BodyCombat, Sh’Bam
- Royal Academy of Dance Teachers Certificate
- Canadian Dance Teachers’ Association Teachers in Tap and Jazz
- First Aid and CPR
- Acrobatique KinderAcro, Beginner, Junior and Intermediated trained
- Voila Method Certified
Performance and Training Highlights
- ‘riehltalk’ mentor, coach and motivator – workshops for young girls and teens
- Co-Director and Founder of Stars of Hope Fundraiser
- Co-Founder of Spring Stars Dance Competition
- Choreographed for Lyric Light Opera and Class Act Performance Companies
- Adjudicating Dance and Skate competitions within Canada
- Teaching dance workshops in Canada and the USA
- Voila Method Training
Nicole’s 3 Favorite Things:
- Mentoring and inspiring others
- Time at the ocean
- Real conversations
What inspired me to teach?
My love for movement and quest for knowledge.
Why do I teach?
I started to dance a soon as I could walk… I realized I could pair life lessons with teaching movement to inspire others to live their best life. Our journey here is filled with curves and ups and downs….having music and dance to accompany us, makes it all a little easier. I love the energy, comradery and community that teaching creates.
Movement in the body creates movement and joy in the soul. ~nr
What do I teach?
I make amazing Coconut Popcorn!