- Zumba® Basic 1
- Zumba® Basic 2
- Zumba® Toning
- Saskatchewan Parks and Recreation Association Certifications Theory Group, Land Fitness and Pre and Post Natal Fitness
- Insanity® Live
- Pound® Rockout Work out
- First Aid and CPR C
- Scottish Dance Teachers’ Alliance Associate Certificate
- Bachelor of Education and Arts degrees – University of Saskatchewan
- Master of Education – University of Saskatchewan
Performance and Training Highlights
- Professional Highland dancer for many years: performed and competed in Highland Dance across Scotland, Japan, Disneyworld, Disneyland Paris, and western Canada
- Completed Sea Wheeze Half Marathon August 2014
- Completed two triathlons and one duathlon Spring 2016
- Successfully reached the summit of Machu Picchu via 3 day hike July 2017
Cailey’s 3 Favorite Things:
Family and friends
Physical activity, especially anything with rhythm and dance
A day at the lake
What inspired me to teach?
I taught highland dance for five years throughout high school and university. As my professional dance days came to a close I needed to feed my dance soul in new ways and thus I found Zumba®. I am inspired by the joy I feel from participants in all classes. I get to share the fun, challenge and exhilaration of a good workout with all who come to class.
Why do I teach?
I love making physical activity accessible to all people regardless of their age, or ability. The beat of the music and the beating of our hearts unites us all!