- Completion of all RAD Ballet examinations including Advanced 2
- Completion of all CDTA Jazz and tap examinations
- St. John Ambulance OHS Standard First Aid, CPR-C, AED and WHMIS
Performance and Training Highlights
- Member of Team Canada Dance- Participated in the World Championships in Ballet, Modern and Jazz in Mikolaki, Poland
- Previous member of Vancouver Harbour Dance Centre’s Intensive Training Program group
- Attended a training camp at Montreal Ecole Nationale De Circque
- Certified freelance makeup artist with Blanche MacDonald Centre
Sydney's 3 Favorite Things:
- Wake surfing
- My house plants
- My brother’s dog
What inspired me to teach?
My dance teachers inspired me to teach. They made my dance experience growing up so enjoyable. They were very supportive and are still a part of my life today. They are the best!
Why do I teach?
- Dance has been an important part of my life and I have missed it since I stopped in 2018. I enjoy teaching what I love to others who love to dance.
What do I teach?
- I have previously taught Ballet, Tap, Jazz, Lyrical and Hip Hop to students aged 6-15. At We Move I will be teaching Ballet/Jazz for kids ages 3-9.
I have arthritis