- Associated Dance Arts for Professional Teachers Certified
- Canadian Teachers Association Intermediate Tap Examination Certificate
- Royal Academy of Dance Intermediate Examination Certificate
- Saskatchewan Cheer Association Judges Certification
Performance and Training Highlights
- Choreographed a halftime show for the Harlem Globetrotters
- Competed with Team Canada Tap in Germany
- Was a performer in RiderFlo and dance at Roughrider games
- Performer at We Day
- Company member for Abiding Lines Dance Company
- Named Saskatoon’s Top Athlete 2017
- Three time City Champion in Pom
Nicole's 3 Favorite Things:
1. Water sports at the lake
2. Anything Disney related
3. Spicy food
What inspired me to teach?
Growing up I have always loved assisting and teaching kids, so once I graduated I knew what I wanted to do. I have always looked up to the instructors that have taught me and built me to be the person I am today, so why not give back to the community that I grew up with.
Why do I teach?
I teach because it allows me to still do what I love and share the passion with other dancers. It’s so powerful watching people grow and and how happy they get when they truly love what they are doing.
What do I teach?
I teach Ballet, Jazz, Acro and Hip hop.
I did a lot of sports growing up and one of those sports was race car driving. My first debut included me only making 4/100 laps and taking out the fastest car! Let’s just say my racing career did not last long.