- Registered Yoga Teacher training 200 hr – Prana Yoga College
- Yinyasa Krama Yoga training – One Yoga
- Prenatal Yoga training – Semperviva Yoga
- Yin Yoga training – Semperviva Yoga
- Hands on Assists yoga training – Semperviva Yoga
- Ashtanga training with Manju Jois – Loka Yoga
- Mom and Baby yoga training – Semperviva Yoga
- SPRA group fitness certification
- SPRA pre and post natal fitness certification
First Aid and CPR training
Bachelor of Arts in English – University of Regina
Bachelor of Education – University of Regina
Currently working towards 500 hr RYT
Currently working towards doula certification through DONA International
Workshops in Sanskrit, Vinyasa, and Meditation – I love to learn!
Teaching school for 12 years
Teaching a yoga class of 75 at a young woman’s sport conference
Lindsey’s 3 Favorite Things:
What inspired me to teach?
I love empowering people through different stages of their lives, through the movement, focus, and peace that comes through yoga
Why do I teach?
Yoga changed my life forever and is a gift I love to offer to others.
What do I teach?
Prenatal yoga, parent and child yoga, Hatha yoga, yin yoga
I love paddleboarding!