- Currently working on becoming a certified Zumba instructor
- Bachelor of Commerce Degree- University of Saskatchewan
- Bachelor of Education Degree- University of Regina
- Master of Education Degree- University of Regina
- Currently employed as an Elementary Vice Principal with Saskatoon Public Schools
Performance and Training Highlights
- Former dancer with Saskatoon’s Yevshan Ukrainian Folk Ballet Ensemble
- Training in Ukrainian Dance and Ballet
- Performed in Las Vegas, New York City, San Diego, Cuba, Ukraine
- Performed for her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II & His Royal Highness Prince Phillip in 2005
- Instructed and choreographed Ukrainian dance since 2000
Lance's 3 Favorite Things:
1. My dog, Scooter
2. The lake
What inspired me to teach?
My first Zumba class was with Kelly; her energy and skill had me coming back for more. She has inspired me in my fitness journey and into the world of Zumba .
Why do I teach?
Dance is my favourite thing to do. When it is combined with great fitness, I can’t seem to get enough. Zumba is fun, energetic, challenging and rewarding.
What do I teach?
I’m terrified of heights but love rollercoasters!