- Saskatchewan Parks and Recreation Association: Theory and Group land Fitness
- Canfitpro – FIS – Fitness Instructor Specialist
- Zumba®: Basics 1 & 2, Gold, Toning, Gold- Toning, Aqua, Sentao, Core, Glutes, Zumbini™, Kids Jr.
- Royal Conservatory of Music- Voice Grade 6
- Music Together™ Mixed ages
- AntiGravity® Fundamentals 1&2 & Just Kids
- Body Training Systems (MOSSA): Group Core, Group Power and Group Centergy
- First Aid and CPR C
- Joos Yoga- 200 Hour- Yoga Alliance
- Namaskar Yoga: Teaching Basic Asanas
- Yogafit- Prenatal Certification
- Qualified TRX® Trainer
- Fitness Kickboxing Canada Inc. – Fitness Kickboxing Specialist
- Booty Barre®
- Beach body: Insanity® Live & PiYo® Live
- Pound® Rock out Work out
- Kettlebell AMPD®
- Jessie Mundell- Postnatal Fitness Specialist
- Fit4two: Pre and Postnatal Fitness Specialist
- Julie Weibe: Female Athletes, Piston Science, Pelvic Floor Piston- Foundation for Fitness
- The Female Athlete- Level 1- Antony Lo
- KO8 Academy- Functional Movement Certification
SNATCH: A Female-Inclusive Approach to Kettlebell Training
Performance and Training Highlights
- Performed as a Dancer and Dance Captain for over five years with Royal Caribbean International: Performed in Alaska, Belize, Bermuda, Caymen Islands, Eastern Canada, Eastern and Western Caribbean, France, Greece, Italy, Jamaica, Spain, Turkey, and United States to name a few
- Nominated for a Women of Distinction Award in Health and Wellness 2014
- Zumba® Fitness presenter at PIRS Conference 2011, 2014
- Zumba® Fitness presenter at SHR Recreation Therapists & Programmers Conference 2011
- Zumba® Fitness presenter at Saskfit 2010 & 2012 & 2014 oZumba® Fitness presenter at Girls in Motion 2010 & 2012 & 2014
- Zumba® Fitness presenter at Relay for Life 2011 & 2013 oDanced in a Live taping of Zumba® Fitness volume Zin 29 & 35
- Was named lululemon athletica Saskatoon ambassador for 2012-2014
- Was a dancer and illusionist with David Haines Magic, Laraf Magic, and Brian Michael’s Magic and Illusion
- Graduated with a Performing Arts certification from Sheridan College, Oakville, ON.
- Danced with the Professional Division of the Royal Winnipeg Ballet, Winnipeg, MN. and Alberta School of Ballet, Calgary, AB.
- Kelly has organized and run Zumbathon®’s with 100% of the funds raised being donated for: Pink Warrior Foundation, Kids Sport, Lung Association, Relay for life, Bust a Move Saskatoon and many local charities and fundraisers
Kelly’s 3 Favorite Things:
My kids and my family
The energy at the end of a fabulous class
What inspired me to teach?
Why do I teach?
What do I teach?
Everything We Move offers
I do not know what to say…..so my son says, “I love purple!” (that is a fact). My daughter says, “I make everyday a happy day for her” (Yah mom win!…I’ll take it since I am sure it will change as she gets older). My staff say “I talk about Pelvic Floor every day” (also a fact)…