- Zumba Basic 1 & 2, Zumba Gold, Zumba Toning, Zumbatomic , Zumba Core, Zumba Glutes, Zumba in the Circuit
- Beachbody: PiYo Live & Insanity Live
- Yogafit Levels 1, 2, & Prenatal
- Antigravity Fundamentals
- Saskatchewan Parks and Recreation Association: Theory and Group Land Fitness
- Bachelor of Science Kinesiology from the University of Saskatchewan
- Registered Nurse
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing from the University of Saskatchewan
- CPR and First Aid (HCP- health care provider)
- Royal Conservatory of Music- Piano Grade 9
Performance and Training Highlights
- Volunteering/Teaching at Bust A Move fundraiser in Saskatoon
- Has worked in Labor & Delivery (Maternal Services) as a RN since 2014 and has a passion for prenatal and postpartum clients
- Prior experience teaching dance
- Has worked with many clients in reaching their personal fitness goals as well as rehabilitating injuries
Ashley's 3 Favorite Things:
- My kiddos and husband-to-be
- The beach
What inspired me to teach?
I grew up competitively dancing and continued to do so until age 21. I graduated from the U of S in 2008, and found something was missing in my new “adult’ life. I actually attended one of Kelly’s Zumba classes, fell in love with the style and knew that was going to be my next step for my fitness to continue on. I found Zumba was a nice fit between my dancing background and my newly acquired knowledge from my Kinesiology degree. After entering the world of teaching, my curiosity began to grow and I continued taking more trainings.
Why do I teach?
- I love teaching because it pushes me to do my best while trying to push others to do their best as well!
What do I teach?
- Zumba, Zumba Toning, Conditioning, Prenatal yoga, Postpartum classes
Both my kids are named after people in my family- Amy Jean is named after my maternal Grandma and my fiance’s paternal Grandma; Edward Jordan is named after a long line of Edward’s and my brother.