In Studio Classes
9 Week Schedule: June 15- August 16, 2020
For the safety of our students and instructors, we are implementing new cleaning and maintenance protocols and will uphold all protocols set forth by the Saskatchewan Government. In addition, we will be limiting class sizes until further notice. Note: Our large studio has 48 spaces maintaining the 6 feet social distancing, however 14 or less participants will be permitted into each class time.
NEW (TEMPORARY) PRICING:
Due to limited class sizes, new COVID-19 cleaning requirements and additional products and equipment needs, we will be introducing the following (temporary) rates.
Online classes: will remain the same pricing as pre-covid
In Studio/ Outdoor Classes: Adult Fitness: $15/Class + Tax
In Studio/ Outdoor Classes: Kids and Specialty Fitness: $17.25/Class + Tax
In Studio: 10 or less
Outside Fitness: 14 or less
Outside Music: 10 or less children
ENTERING AND EXITING THE STUDIO:
1) Everyone will be permitted into the facility one by one. You must bring “COVID Screening questions” at the time of arrival for every class.
2) Please arrive with your workout clothing on. Outdoor shoes will be left in the vestibule. Leave all additional belongings in your vehicle. Wait outside on marked social distancing spaces until permitted into the studio.
3) Upon entering the studio, students must immediately wash their hands and wipe down their water bottles and/or mats. No exceptions.
4) Instructors will direct all flow of traffic. Please maintain a safe distance from people at all times.
5) Studio floors are marked, please find a square and bring water bottle into the square with you. Sharing of any equipment will not be permitted.
6) Doors will be locked during class, and will only open for entry/exit times. No waiting area for guardians will be permitted inside the space.
7) At the end of class, students will wipe down all equipment used and place into labeled bins. There will be no access to waiting area at the end of class.
8) Parents/guardians must send COVID Form with their child under 18 years of age entering the facility. Upon exiting the facility we will send children out to you as you wait on the designated social distancing spaces outside of the studio on McEown Ave.
HYGIENE AND AWARENESS
1) We ask that everyone limit the amount of surfaces that they touch when they’re here.
2) Maintain a safe distance away from others at all times.
3) If you feel unwell, please do not come to the studio. If you have a booked class and feel ill, please contact us and we will cancel it for you up to 2 hours before the class. Any student who cancels due to illness will not be permitted to rejoin classes for 14 days.
4) Washroom access is granted in the washroom inside of the studio you are participating in.